The New Balance 2002RD reintroduces a technical running favorite from the 2000s, outfitting the original design with modern performance upgrades. A suede and mesh upper construction is rendered with sleek curves and cutout segments for an updated take on a classic look. The performance of a Stability Web and N-ergy shock absorbing outsole stacked on an ABZORB midsole offer comfort and performance that can’t be pinned down with a date.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Upper inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s
- Sleek suede and mesh materials
- N-ergy cushioning provides superior shock absorption
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- US Men's Sizing